Friday 6 April 2012

Karisma’s ‘Dangerous Ishhq 3D’ unveiled

MUMBAI: The fi rst look of Bollywood actor Karisma Kapoor’s much-awaited movie ‘Dangerous Ishhq 3D’ was unveiled at a suburban multiplex here on Wednesday night. The fi lm is a suspense thriller based on past life regression. It is a story of Sanjana (Karisma Kapoor), a super model, and Rohan (Rajneish Duggal), son of a big industrialist, who vanishes under mysterious conditions. The fi lm is Sanjana’s tryst with destiny, her journey into the past to save her future. Speaking on the occasion, Director Vikram Bhatt said, “Dangerous Ishhq 3D’is a different movie and return of Karsima Kapoor will always be the talking point, for me it’s the continuation of a journey that I began many years ago! Many lives that we live and many bodies that we change but the ever searching soul remains one”. Karisma said, “I am very excited for this movie. I thank the media, my family and my fans that motivated me for doing a movie like this. I really enjoyed doing the movie, and I hope my audience will also give me the love, which I have always received from them.” The supporting cast consists of Aryan Babbar, Jimmy Shergill, Divya Dutta, Sameer Kochar, Gracy Singh and Ruslaan Mumtaz. The music of the fi lm is composed by Himesh Reshammiya. ‘Dangerous Ishq 3D,’ produced by Reliance entertainment, releases in cinemas on May 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment